Covid-19 Announcement for River of Life Centre
Worship at Alert Level 3 and 4
During alert Level 3 and alert Level 4 the River of Life Centre will be closed and all services will be held via Zoom. Please contact us if you are interested in joining our online services.
Worship at Alert Level 2
At Alert Level 2, River of Life Centre will host services and ceremonies to a maximum of 50 people if the service is indoors, and 100 people if the service is outdoors. The indoor and outdoor gathering limits do not include staff—for example, pastors.
River of Life will adhere to the following during alert level 2:
1. River of Life will ask for attendees to record their visit. This can be done by asking everyone to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app, or by recording their contact details manually.
2. Seating, prayer and other activities will allow for physical distancing. Everyone attending a service needs to keep 2 metres apart.
3. River of Life Centre encourages attendees to wear a face covering - however this is not compulsory.
4. You can have refreshments after the service, but people should not share drinks, cups, plates or cutlery.
5. Please note that we can have more than 50 people in an event facility, but only if the people are in separate ‘defined spaces’. There should not be direct airflow between the defined spaces. Therefore another room in River of Life Centre may function as an overflow area